Magnepan or Martin Logan

so which one is better CLS-2z or MG 3.6R anyone?
jack
Just purchased Maggie 3.6 about one month ago, still breaking them in. Both are about as good as you can get at this price range and both can be difficult to drive. I have listened to most of the Martin Logans near this price range and I don't get the same seamless sound stage and smoothness that I hear from the Maggies. Though absolute clarity might go to the ML and probably lower, tighter bass as well. Again, the integration is different. Doubt you would go wrong with either. P.S. my maggies took six weeks to back order and it takes six weeks to break in. You may not want to wait that long. Thanks, Rich M. [email protected]
I use martin-logan for 5year... Magnepan makes sound clear and soft. but I.M.O it doesn't make sound clear as martin. If you have a large room .martin-logan is best choise
I suggest you listen to Audiostatic. It's a dutch brand that has been making superb electrostatic speakers since 25 years. My personal experience is that for the money you can't find a better electrostatic speaker, really much better than Martin Logan, or magnetostatic speakers. The DCI 2 and DCI 4 are recommended! From the Netherlands: Dirk
Hello, I was trying to get any information anyone would have on the Maggie 1.4. How do these compare to the new 1.6 QR? Any historial information would also be appreciated. Thanks,