Any Issues with Levinson 37

I am looking into buying a used Levinson 37 transport where the number of hours on the unit is unknown. Everything seems to work fine (I have it out on loan), the drawer works smoothly and all the mechanics seem sound. Played a few disk and there were no problems.

I wanted to find out what types of issues people have had with this unit, is the laser and transport mechanism still made, etc. . . Just trying to find out what I am getting into. I do know it sounds wonderful.

Thank you.
dewinkle
I called them on 7/11 for an RMA number...Upfront $1200 capped approval to do the necessary repairs. The repair cost could run from 0 up to 1200, anything over 1200 there is no charge for. This is for the No.37.
gee I wonder how much this information lowered the market value of a Levinson 37? $500 is my guess. Wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole now.
I can much blame you mejames, these prices are crazy, I had to send in my 37 and my 360s in at the same time and I paid through the nose.
I owned a 37 transport and had problems with the drawer. I really liked some of the transports features especially the programmable CD memory.