Where does your user name come from?

Hi everyone,
I'm curious to know what's the story behind your user name (or Alias)... There are a bunch of people that use their name (of parts of it) like myself, Albert Porter, GerryM5, Esoler...

But where does user name like Cornfedboy, Garfish, Calloway, Tireguy, SwampWalker (and many many others) come from? Any story behind?

Just curious
lgregoir
First three letters of my last name are Shu thus shoe, like to think of myself as a down to earth kind of guy.
A pseudo Spanish-Russian endearment of my husband's celebrating my (pre-diet) progressively expanding weight. Even though now I am (somewhat) thinner, the name remained stuck. (I call him worse things sometimes so I guess "all's fair in love.")
Ok...where is that dear, steroid-turntable-owner, Mr. Psychicanimal?
Natalia
Yes,I realize a philosophy of pragmatism contradicts itself on its face.
I selected it party to show a disregard for any ideology of ideas over the ideas themselves and for a respect of persons like Thomas Dewey and William James.
I used to "fetch" tools on the job for my Father about 35 years ago. My guess is I was pretty quick about it so with a smile and a chuckle he would sometimes call me (Speedball)
My first thought of a Speedball was quite different if you know what I mean...