Three transport choices, which one?

Theta Data II Universal, EAD T-7000, Proceed CDD.

I have an EAD DSP-7000 DAC feeding a Bedini preamp and amp into Shahinian Diapason speakers. I'm looking to find out which transport would be a good match, but preferably improve the soundtsgaing and transparency. I'm currently using my Proceed CDP as a transport.
tonyptony
Thanks Matt. I've run across a number of pieces of info suggesting the T-7000 mates with the DSP better than the Proceed transport. So that (for the moment) leaves the Theta. Now I thought the Theta Data Universal and the EAD T-7000 were based on the same Pioneer LD/CD transport. The kicker might be the fact that the T-7000 comes with a glass output. I have an old review from TAS regarding the DSP/T combo, and the feeling there seemed to be that the glass connection was decidedly better. In fact, one of the things they remarked on was the excellent bass retrieval and presentation. I actually tried a T-1000 about 5 years ago. It was good, but not good enough for me to pay for it. I felt the same as you, had kind of a lightweight quality to it.
I just recently bought a Museatex CDD blind. I'm having John Wright mod the back to fit an IEC power cable. It's an older design but I was so happy with the Museatex Bitstream DAC when I auditioned it, I knew it would only be a matter of time before I went after the dedicated Transport or a Theta Basic II. I haven't had a chance to listen to either the Theta or Museatex to be honest, but everybody I've talked to have praised the Museatex as being ultra musical, coupled with the right cable (Moray James recommened) its suppose to be a nice combo.
I'm not sure, I haven't received the transport yet, and I use a Digital coax connection, its a Moray James one, and its a great combo.
Tony downside? Really don't remember any this was like 10 + years ago. The combination was phenomenaly musical. It took the 3k encore pyramid DAC to edge it. This was 7000 dsp mark 2 then. Have recently heard a mark 3 was 85% equal of the Audio Aero Capitol 2 when both were driven by Theta data 3 Transport. that would mean it's about 80% equal the Wadia 861 in my opinion,yes I say the 861 is about 5% better than the Capitol 2 player. About the 1000 transport had one briefly it is nothing like the 7000 transport sonically was very disappointed by it.