Best sacd player

Anyone compared the new meitner gear to the modded sony scd-1 and the accuphase and esoteric gear?
nreddy
The sony has an amazing rock solid transport.I am not sure how Wright is able to keep the signal in dsd and not convert into analogue.Positive feedback.com has reviewed the sony 9000 player,but not the scd1.I had the fully balanced conversion done.I have not compared the emm head to head-but will comparing these over the next month or so.
Alex at APL has now started to add recklocking circuitry to his 3910 designs, and Steve Milin has just received his unit re-moded with it, and has already commented favorably on the change. In a similar vein, the DCS Verona external clock is available in North America and is said to add a lot to the DCS stack. On the other hand, not one, but two different external clocks (G-0 and the Rubidium-based G-0S) are available in Japan for the Esoteric X-01 but unavailable in North America. Has anyone listened to an X-01 with external word clock?
lol lazarus28.

I'm semi-asimulated by smiling. I'm getting the Modwright 999es after reading his thread and the audiocircle dac shootout.

I'm weak minded.

Gotta admire similings energy and effort.