My favorite local FM Station is using HD Radio ?

My local FM radio station is now broadcasting in High Definition. This, of course requires a High Definition tuner which would be quite the jump for me as I am currently using a vintage Fisher early-sixties tuner.

I would like to run the signal through my high-end DAC. does anybody know anything about this? Any thoughts whatsoever are appreciated, including opinions on hardware.
unclejeff
Is this a joke???? Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I've never heard of "HI-Def" BROADCAST FM, just the new (and supposedly, sonically inferior) satellite digital radio systems, X-FM and Sirus, I believe. Sounds like your station is pulling a marketing scam. Maybe they just removed the compressors, limiters, processors, and EQ'ing from the transmitted signal. Call the station, and ask to speak with the Engineering department for an explanation.
Thanks for the two links. It would be nice to hear from someone who is listening to local digital radio.

Perhaps I can find more on www.fmtuner.com
Cambridge Audio's Azur line of equipment has a tuner that touts DAB..digital audio broadcasting.
I'm really not sure if DAB/HD are the same?
I read an article sometime back that the DAB was a Euro broadcasting service. Anyway, the Azur has a 20/192 dac built in. 400 clams
One of the 5 divisions of the corporation that I work for manufacturers and sets up the complete AM, FM digital HD tranmission and studio systems.
Here is a link

http://www.broadcast.harris.com/radio/