Hi-end CD 5-disk Changers?

I'd like to know if there are any high-end CD 5-disk changers available. I don't need SACD or DVD just yet as I wait for the format wars to play out. I don't want to buy an external DAC to connect to the changer as I already have a good single CDP (Audio Aero Prima) to listen to. The 5-disk changer is to please the wife so that when we're entertaining she doesn't have to get me to change the music after each disk finishes . . . I know there are lots of cheap and low-fi brands out there which I'd like to stay away from.

Thanks for your help.
kevinzoe
If it is for your wife and she just want the 5-disc capability with great sound, this is the unit you need. Save the rest of your money for more music!!!

I bought one from Oade Bros for $295.00. Cruthfield have it for $399 and Xpress Audio and Video ( NJ) have them for $249 ( but you have to wait about a month to get it).

Jahaira.
Tomryan -- thanks Tom for your thoughts. I've done some more thinking and: (1)since the multi-CD disk feature is for parties, then top-shelf performance isn't required, and (2)I'd like to begin to exeriment with SACD so getting its capability with the Sony is an extra bonus. I know that this buying criteria has changed from my original thread question, and I have all of the people who responded to thank for helping clarify what my real needs are.

Jahaira -- thanks for your thoughts and retailer names. Your thread response doesn't specifically mention a product (e.g. Sony) so can I assume that you're referring to the new Sony SCD-C2000ES SACD changer that the prior post refers to?

Kevinzoe
Kevin - I have actually come to same conclusion and have bought 5 SACDs in anticipation of getting the Sony C2000 which appears to be an damn good bargin. You know, I got the idea for a multi-disc changer when, about 6 years ago, we were at a Christmas party and the homeowner had Spica TC60s in a bedroom system which used an Onkyo 6 disc changer for background music in the rear hall and bathroom area. I went in, sat down, and heard very warm musical sounds and enjoyed it quite a bit. That got me thinking and looking for a multi-disc changer even though every 'audiophile' buddy I talked to poo-poo'd it.
The inexpensive CE-595 is said to performe well too at a $149 tag. I did prefer the 2000ES because a few additional features.
ALMOST. I am looking for Hi-Quality *** DVD *** Changer. NAD best to date but I have limited comparison ability. SACD; DVD-A -- don't care.

Ed