Hi-end CD 5-disk Changers?

I'd like to know if there are any high-end CD 5-disk changers available. I don't need SACD or DVD just yet as I wait for the format wars to play out. I don't want to buy an external DAC to connect to the changer as I already have a good single CDP (Audio Aero Prima) to listen to. The 5-disk changer is to please the wife so that when we're entertaining she doesn't have to get me to change the music after each disk finishes . . . I know there are lots of cheap and low-fi brands out there which I'd like to stay away from.

Thanks for your help.
kevinzoe
Kevin - if you think there's enough SACD software to make it worthwhile, a Sony might be good idea but I still personally wouldn't buy a used multi-disc player. The last Sony SACD player I checked was still too slow for my tastes but I'm spoiled by the Marantz speed and quietness.

Also, if the player is just going to be used for background and social gatherings, I wouldn't worry about SACD - just makes things more complicated.

By the way - I checked with my local Sony ES dealer who said the C2000ES has not been shipped to them yet and doesn't know when it'll come in. But 400.00 bucks for a good multi-disc SACD player? I'll take one!
If it is for your wife and she just want the 5-disc capability with great sound, this is the unit you need. Save the rest of your money for more music!!!

I bought one from Oade Bros for $295.00. Cruthfield have it for $399 and Xpress Audio and Video ( NJ) have them for $249 ( but you have to wait about a month to get it).

Jahaira.
Tomryan -- thanks Tom for your thoughts. I've done some more thinking and: (1)since the multi-CD disk feature is for parties, then top-shelf performance isn't required, and (2)I'd like to begin to exeriment with SACD so getting its capability with the Sony is an extra bonus. I know that this buying criteria has changed from my original thread question, and I have all of the people who responded to thank for helping clarify what my real needs are.

Jahaira -- thanks for your thoughts and retailer names. Your thread response doesn't specifically mention a product (e.g. Sony) so can I assume that you're referring to the new Sony SCD-C2000ES SACD changer that the prior post refers to?

Kevinzoe
Kevin - I have actually come to same conclusion and have bought 5 SACDs in anticipation of getting the Sony C2000 which appears to be an damn good bargin. You know, I got the idea for a multi-disc changer when, about 6 years ago, we were at a Christmas party and the homeowner had Spica TC60s in a bedroom system which used an Onkyo 6 disc changer for background music in the rear hall and bathroom area. I went in, sat down, and heard very warm musical sounds and enjoyed it quite a bit. That got me thinking and looking for a multi-disc changer even though every 'audiophile' buddy I talked to poo-poo'd it.
The inexpensive CE-595 is said to performe well too at a $149 tag. I did prefer the 2000ES because a few additional features.