GNSC Wadia Statement Mods/Heard Them?

I've got a 27 and 270 both upgraded to Reference status. 270 also has se. Thinking about Statement mods. Has anyone had this done? Can you describe improvement if any? If you could only do one, more bang for buck with Statement Mod on 27 or 270? Thanks!
128x128rja
Harry,

I would be more than willing to discuss the differences between the upgrades, but I really prefer to do it off-line directly with people.

In general terms though, the Statement upgrades are our "statement" of what is possible with great CD playback gear like the Wadia units and the impact we can have on them. They are very exhaustive upgrades that are designed to squeeze every last drop of performance out of the units. Happy to go into more detail with you, or anyone else who's interested, directly.

BTW, only two 270's and two 27's have had the Statement upgrade so far....initial customer reactions are very positive...I'm sure that info will be shared as the units burn in fully. A third set of these units is being shipped out now...I'm pretty sure that at least one of these guys is an audiogon member.

There are quite a few 860's and 861's that have been upgraded to the Statement level...those customer comments are readily available.

Regards,
Steve
I own a Statement Mod done by Steve on my Wadia. Steve's work is pure genius. He really makes the playback sound analog. Not only that, but he is a truthful, hard working individual who has the customer's interest in mind. I once asked him if he could work his magic on an amplifier I used to own and he told me I would be wasting my money. I really respect that.
Harry- maybe with Steve's statement mod, you'll no longer need to run your 270SE's output through a Apogee Big Ben (FYI-a BB review is now on stereotimes.com). ;-) Dan
Dan (Kana): You know me by now. As I always do, I will simply do a week or two of blind A/B comparisons of:

Wadia 270se (w/GNSC Statement mods) without Apogee Big Ben versus Wadia 270se (w/GNSC Statement mods) with Apogee Big Ben!!!

The winner will be the configuration that remains in my system. The bottom line is that there are often trade-offs and rarely is an absolutely clear answer when dealing with components of this level of excellence.

Harry