Marantz SA-14 v.2 in United States?

Anyone know when this is going to be released in the United States. After months, I had just about settled on the Sony XA777ES, but then I heard version 2 of the SA-14 had been released in Japan. Since I am only interested in two-channel, I would like to audition before I purchase the Sony.

I have called Marantz, but have been unable to speak with anyone knowledgable

Thanks.
boschtb
I own the SA-14.

I heard (???) that the V2 would not be available in the US. I do not know if that is true.

When I first bought the SA-14, I was not totally happy with CD playback. Then I let it burn in for a LONG time and things improved, great robust sound that was very musical but lacked some of the refined inner detail of the Krell that it replaced. Then I did some research and was told that the Marantz is very susceptible to tweaking. With tweaking, I have gotten that detail, but still working on refining the set-up.

You might want to consider the SA-14 that is out there now. You can find it for almost 50% off.

Richard
I was told by the people at Marantz that it was not going to be sold in the US. The 2 channel SACD players is going away. That is why you see the SA14 discounted so heavily. I think it is a great player--especially at the reduced price.
Anyone know what type of customer support I could get in US if I purchased this player from Japan? - if not from Marantz, is there anyway to get repairs done, parts replaced, etc? It is available shipped from Japan at about 2K. Thanks.