modified jolida 100, mh cd-25, or audio aero prima

I am in the process of researching a new cd player for my system and see to many choices. My system consists of marantx sr8000 as a pre, mca 50 amp, paradigm 80's front, 40's rear, and cc. I listen to music/Ht 50/50. I would like a good red book cd player for my system. I see some very good reviews for both the modified Jolida and MH. I am also interested in the audio aero prima. My budget is in the 1k to 2K range. The modified players seem very reasonable. My location does not permit me to audition these players. Your experience and expertise would be appreciated.
89lotus
I found ge 5 star 3 mica grey plates worked best for me. Mine is modified. I use rogue/nad/von schweikerts.
I thought I might revist this topic with a follow-up.

Just today, I recieved a pair of EI 12ax7ln tubes. Promptly inserted and listened for a while, after warmup of course. These are very nice tubes. I intend to let these stay in place a while.

After that I am gonna have a shootout of my three favorites, Vintage RCA 5751 Triple Mica Black Plates, Electro Harmonix 12ax7eh, and the Elektra Industrija 12ax7ln's.

This is so much fun. If I had known "tubing" was so much fun I would have been doing it a long time ago. Thanks everyone and especially 89lotus, the original poster, for letting your thread be hijacked so easily.
Distortion, I have a pair of EH coming, on your recommendation. I honestly don't expect much, but I'm more that willing to be surprised, since my very favorite tube type has been wiped out.
Well, as cheap as they are, why noy give 'em a try.

I wouldnt go so far as to say favorite, I really like the RCA 5751 black plates, now I am trying some Ei 12ax7ln's I like them as well. "thetubestore.com" has a decent selection of newer manufacture tubes(Sovteks, Ei's, EH's, and more, I gave a clickable link a few posts back)

I cant remember the address, but a placed called "upscale audio," has a good selction of NOS tubes. A'gon member "fat_cat" sold me the RCA 5751 blackplates, give him an email, I bet he has some more and is a real pleasure to work with, not to mention a fast shipper, which is great for immediate gratification guys like myself. hehe.

I listened some more to the Ei 12ax7s last night I really like this tube. It definately is a bit more dry than the 5751's but, it isnt as pronounced on the highs. (my system tends to be on the bright side, Bryston amp, Metal tweets, hardwood floors, no drapes, Silver/copper hybrid ICs) In my system it sounds nice. Just a though.
I found the Sylvania black plate 3 mica to be the best followed by the GE. I replaced the power cord with one available from venhaus1.com and am using the DIY interconnect from the same website. I also found placing the CDP on a block of styrofoam useful. All of the above changes had an improvement in the sound.