Pure Note Paragon vs. Kimber Select

Any comments on this comparison? Thanks.
128x128ejaynycrrcom
Hi Tvad. Seems we agree. Where I live there is no chance of trying burned in cables for long enough to make a reasonable judgement. I use these forums to get a rough idea of which of the hundreds of cables I should shortlist and then I go about buying them here, living with them and then flicking them on if they don't measure up. The key thing is to develop an idea of the credibility of the individual posters, which biases you to the ones that post a lot or have been here a while. And then listen carefully to how they express their impressions of a cable and look at the system they put it in. In the end you need to use a fair bit of judgement about how you interpret what is being said, but the process works for me. I have ended up getting a lot of ideas for cables to try by reading posts here and some of them have turned out to be real winners.

Raquel, it seems to me you are less prepared to do the 'triangulation' between views expressed here than I am, and therefore wish to hear for yourself, and not be biased from potentially erroneous or irrelevant judgements of others. I understand and respect that now.

The thing is, I read this thread in the hope to hear some views expressed about the Pure Note Paragon, and have now diverted things away from that. I hope we now hear something about the Paragon.
Post removed 
I am very keen on the Jena Symphonies when it comes to copper, but I have not had them in my system long enough and tried it in my other system yet to make more definitive comments. But it appears to work better for me than the Kimber 1130 or the Quattro Fil.

At less than half the price I like the Luminous Synchestra Reference ICs. They do almost everything right except for the level of resolution that the Jena, Kimber, Quattro have, and I liked them better than the Poiema, as did a couple of my buddies.
I can't comment on the Kimbers since I've never auditioned them. I'm quite familiar with Pure Note and my review of the Paragon I/Cs should be up in a couple of hours.
Jose21

I am wondering if you have used the Cerulean previously? I have the Cerulean and would love to know how the Paragon improves on the previous model, and if it is worth upgrading.

thanks