hospital grade or commercial grade receptacles ?

What is the difference ? Is it really worth ten times the price to get hospital grade receptacles ? Why ?
Is one brand really superior to another? Is Pass &
Seymore a good brand ? Hubble better ?
I am setting up a closet to house my mid-fi gear and
will be running two dedicated 20A. lines to run the
2-channel audio and the home entertainment equipment. I
will have two double (2 duplex receptacles) on each 20A
circuit.
Thank you in advance.
saki70
Irvrobinson,

That machine we are both "pecking" on is partially the development of Texas Instruments, of which several of their key people are friends of mine. I have been doing photography for them for nearly 20 years.

Here is the fuel cell press release for Jack Harrod, an avid audiophile and another person suffering from hallucinations of purchasing Purist power cables.

http://www.mhtx.com/media_center/pressrelease8.htm

Jack lives in a multimillion dollar home with original art work, including one Pablo Picasso. He has a fabulous sound system. Likely one you would not approve of because it is all tube and has high end cable throughout.

Between Jack and our Grammy award winning musician, we have some real catching up to do to equal our resident Physics genus.

By the way, Jack tried to use a volt-ohm meter to verify the quality of the Picasso. It did not read 100 on the meter so we are now afraid to enjoy it for fear we have been duped.
Here is our Grammy award winning member.

crs=mm&mmi=conductor&mmid=244>http://www.dallassymphony.com/?
crs=mm&mmi=conductor&mmid=244

His system is used to edit the discs for sale at your local music store. He
toopurchased Purist cable throughout. But hey, what does he know? A degree
from Juilliard can't possibly qualify him to know what sounds good. A Physics
degree is required for that.
Here is our Grammy award winning member.

Very cool. I love his Mahler: Symphony No. 2 "Resurrection" on Delos SACD.

I'm keeping my physics/applied maths honours degree under my hat, and my Bob Crump (TG Audio) power cords in my system.

Regards,
Irvrobinson,
This community exists and expands upon a foundation of curiosity and question. But in your first thread on Audiogon, you have sufficiently proven that you have no such contribution to offer this community. Your points are well taken, and they serve you well. But do they serve this community? Just what exactly are you intending to contribute to this inquisitive group of people who believe wholeheartedly that the malleability of the game is the very reason to get into it at all?

Exactly when do you resist debating an issue that is not even a point of exploration for you? If Saki70 wants to try out hospital grade receptacles, so what? And if he doesn't find them to be amenable to his system, he can do like the rest of us and sell them. Do you honestly think that you can save a bunch of curiosity-driven audiophiles from themselves, or are you simply determined to initiate yourself into Audiogon with a good fight?