Virtual Dynamics Power Cords Master Series

I am looking for a very good power cord for a CEC TL-1X transport. I have read only about these power cords and was wondering if anybody has any expereince with them. I am interested in their Master Series cord. My price range ia about $1,000 used....$2,000 used.
garebear
Stapper211,
It is Rick here from Virtual Dynamics, Kana813 (Dan Everet) is an eager follower of our Speed of Light technology that I publicly shared a few months ago here on the forums. Dan is not trying to imply that the power cables are not a Revelation (no pun intended). In fact Dan has never used Revelation power and has no idea really what you’re experiencing and is not implying he does. Nor is Kana813 professing to know anything about our cable design or what it does to a circuit as a complete cable or apparatus (Revelation is not really just cable at all, it is a devise).
Kana813 is simply stating that we can go farther (based of course on his experiments following directions as I explained to him) right inside components with one of our technologies.
The question then raised is: Is this modification better than buying our power cables? No, it is not even close; Clement Perry’s upcoming review at Stereo Times will likely explain this as he has had both. They in fact are very different as speed of light is only a part of the Revelations design. In fact even our new $299 Testament power offers a complete Speed of Light modification if you will, just as Dan (Kana813) has experienced,
The Modification, just like our Testament power is however very good. Dan is simply saying it seams he knows something of this and shares at least some small part of your enthusiasm about it based on what he has heard.
Our Revelation cable at a very large step up in fact $4200.00 is loaded with features and designed to deal with many different distortion causing energies.It is designed to do this before the the power supply, this is vital in making better music.
Of course Revelation really should not be compared Speed of Light on its own. Sure I will boast it as well; Speed of Light magnet technology is a "very" nice improvement indeed, that is why I shared it to show people a gift made to our industry. However it is only “one” feature of the Revelation cable you have Strapper211 a feature I also offer in my $299.00 cable. Testament power at 299.00 is something that my Speed of light modifications Dan refers to would compare to more closely. That said, please understand even just Speed of Light can be quite dramatically altered in performance to help us produce more efficient devices (just to confuse the matter).
We now currently offer four levels of Speed of Light in our designs the best in Revelation power of course. Our complete cable circuits have never been publicly shared as they are to much to explain in one article at least any more than is on our website.
Strapper211 be assured we keep the best of our offerings for our customers and in our products. We had four years of development before we shared Speed of light and although we intend to share it, we keep the cutting edge advantage. You have our direct experience as the inventors in utilizing Speed of light and “all” of our technologies. Some people may think it is all the same if they have not heard our various cables (or others for that matter other cables).
Dan (Kanna813) now having heard Speed of Light magnet modification done inside a component is (I am sure) simply eager to share the great results he has had playing around with magnets. But there is much more to revelation cables than what Kana813 has shared about Speed of Light. So Strapper211, not to worry, you are hearing what Kana813 (my friend Dan) is talking about plus a whole lot more. Thus enjoy, and don't worry about opening your equipment there is simply no need.
"Dan, Please explain your upgrades inside the box, with the SOL."

Brian- Rick has now entered this thread, so I suggest you contact him for more details on SOL, ask him to start
a new thread to explain his technology, or wait for Mr.Perry's review.

Mr.Perry has already commented on Rick's Master series cables, but to my knowledge, he has never told his readers about SOL mods inside his equipment. Mahalo for sharing this Rick. I'd love see to Mr.Perry review SOL inside the box using stock PCs verses SOL added via VD PCs.

Brian- since Rick states his PCs make a much bigger revelation, perhaps you should try one of those first, before opening your equipment. I'm sorry to have taken this thread off subject of buying VD PCs. ;-) Dan
Dan, in case you didn't notice, we already bought the cables and were discussing the merits of owning them.I applaud your ability to mode your own stuff, I prefer to let Steve Huntley from GNSC to mode mine. I would like to think that we are all after the same thing,to celebrate the love of music, and the people that help us get closer to it. I know that when I listen to my system, I am humbled and not above giving thanks for what I have been given. Share the music Dennis
Yes please do Brian, give me a call I will explain speed of light for you and guide you through how to tackle a mod. The original SOL thread got real hot, so calling is best.
I am signing off then fellows.
Later!
Rick
Virtual Dynamics
Kana813,
I have an all masters in my system, so yes I have tryed them. I love them. I just wanted to know what can be done inside the box to further improve the system. I have the cables, now go to the next step, which is to improve the source. I would think Rick tweaks all his componets with the SOL, plus some other tweaks. He just released a new amp line so he knows what to do inside the box. I am just ready for the next step of improving the source, or this maybe the first step to start with.