Will the Big Ben improve the 24 MXL?

I don't know if i should purchase one or not?
128x128tabl10s
"And I'd think the Digital Lens should degrade the sound, in theory, if the Big Ben would." Unlike the BB which uses a $20. SMPS, the DL has an audiophile grade dual
linear power supply. If you already own a transport with
very low jitter, it may not enhance performance, but I
haven't heard it degrade the sound using the ST glass, SPDIF
or AES/EBU inputs. If your equipment has AES/EBU input/outputs the Au24 is an excellent cable, and Audience offers 30 days to try it out.
One thing that the DL would be good for is for speed correction. My old Lambda read "0ppm" while my friends Marantz 36 read "250ppm" which freaked him out.
Of the jitter reducers, the Big Ben seems to work the best IMO. Noticable improvement.
further testing in my system (since this thread started) has proven jitter interfaces do NOT help the AL 24MXL Dac, and so I agree with Rcprince. That says a hell of a lot about Jerry's design and superb re-clocking doesn't it? EVERY other high-end digital setup I have had (and I have had many, including EMM) benefitted from a jitter reduction interface (yes, I have had the Purcell among others), but the AL Dac sounds best without it- a great testament to a design that doesnt' need any re-clocking/jitter-reduction interface 'help'...

I CAN say that the Marigo Apparation 5.7 Sig dig. cable definitely brought it to the highest level possible though.

RC- I am a bit jealous with that Forsell transport I gotta say! My Vecteur L-4 is very good, a solid phillips drive with excellent build, but yours as well as CEC TLXX's are others that I am curious about (as well as the superb Spectral SDR3000 VRDS tank I used to own- that was awesome with the Audio Note 3.1x Balanced dac).

Oh, and RC- btw, I had a nice long chat with Jerry O yesterday- after I found through extensive testing in my and a friend's ultra-revealing horn-based system that believe it or not, the SINGLE-ended analog outputs from the AL 24MXL sound better (yes, that's a subjective term- let's say more 'emotional') than the xlr outs...

Sutts
Toronto
Dang! Now i have to sell the Lens too. This unit was originally used in an all DCS system(Verona included) and was factory modified to pass 48khz. here's a queston that i have'nt seen: what analog cables and PC do you use with the dac? I'd like to have the Wolff cables, but i might have to settle on the PSA Statements.