Copper vs. Silver interconnects

We are running two systems from one CD player. We have a SET (tube, obviously) amp, a hybrid (tube outstage) amp, and the CD player also has a tube. I love my Verastarr silver reference interconnects, but it's always fun to try out different cables.

I have listened to a variety of copper cables (Kimber, DH Labs, Analysis Plus, Harmonic Technology, etc.), and I find them to lack the clarity and lively authority of the silver cables in these particular systems.

My question is this: do I stick with the silver cables (or gold, palladium, beryllium, etc.), or are their some copper interconnects that would really be worth trying? I'm asking for your collective expertise/experience on this one, as I don't want to continue going through the process of buying and selling cables that are only going to sound veiled and/or dull in comparison to the Verastarr's.

Thank you for the input.
128x128boa2
FWIW, I was using a AZ Silver Ref II from CDP to preamp and I purchased an Au24 to compare; I found both to be very close to one another but chose the Au24. Both are fine IC's IMO.
Audience AU 24's are outstanding. IN MY SYSTEM I preferred them to numerous highly regarded silver cables.
I've been thinking about trying the AU24's, as I've only heard great things about them. Thank you all for the feedback. All of the cables you mentioned will be on my list to try.
All the best,
Howard
Best copper cable I've heard is the Luminous Audio Synchestra Reference, which I currently have in my system.

My system is all SS (Ayre, ARC, Meridian)
I went from silver foil (Lewis, Allen Wright, Goertz) to continious cast copper from Chimera Labs (Advantage is the product name) Not even close. The copper was better by far. If they are not an improvement, Dennis will give you your money back. Hard to beat that.
Steve