NEED HELP CHOOSING NEW DAC

Hello audiophiler, I am new at the DAC had never use one before but looking into buying one my current set up is.
Cary cd 303-200
Bat VK-30SE
Classe CA-201
BW Nautilus speaker
looking some nice dac new or used.
Thanks
goone
I thought my Electrocompaniet CD player had a good built in DAC much like the Cary and that to improve would be hard to do at any price. I then heard a Kora Hermes Dac with Telefunken tubes and decided to try one out - for 1500 plus a bit more to upgrade tubes I reached a better situation for what I call minimum High end dollar. The EC is a great transport top loader without a drawer mechanism which makes it quick change in recording . I can make a direct comparison in its DAC and the Kora and you just do not want to listen to the EC by itself. the Dodson was my second choice but a lot more money at the time.
Audio Note DAC 1.2 offers the closest thing to analog I've heard. A bargain at $1,100.00.
Hi-
If you get a chance to audition one, try the Audio Van Alstine OmegaStar DAC. It's a bargain, and sounds exceptionally good. It might not beat what you have, since I haven't been lucky enough to hear a Cary in my system, but the AVA is eminently listenable, and has some of the best lower end dynamics I've heard from a DAC while still maintaing detail & clarity in the top end without a trace of harshness.
Happy Listening!
Ed