Audience Au24 speaker cables with Vandersteen

If anyone is using these wires with Vandersteen speakers, are you bi-wiring or using a single run? Richard Vandersteen has a strong preference for bi-wiring his speakers, but Audience recommends using single runs of their wires. There is a section on their site which says the problems and faults that arise from bi-wiring are seldom mentioned. I'm using AZ Satori Shotgun double mono bi-wires with Vandy 3A Signatures. I've been pleased but the switch from HT Pro Silway III interconnects to Au24s was quite nice, so I'm buying Au24 speaker wire.
jeff_ss
jeff,

there's a review on soundstage.com of the au24 ic and sc's. the reviewer used vandy 3a's. unequivocably stated biwire is better.

aloha keith
I still have the L-2 and am in the process of making a comparison between te L-2 and the Calypso. I can say this with certainty, for the money, the L-2 is a no brainer. $2495 vs $4500. The L-2 is currently running neck and neck. The Calypso may have the slightest of edges on transparency and it seems to deliver music with a hair more musicality. However, the L-2 may be more neutral! We'll see.
For $4500, the Calypso delivers nice looks and premium parts and build with lots of features. The L-2 is about the music and not so much fancy looks and features. The one thing I do like about the Calypso is the balanced outputs.
The Ayre V5x is a nice amp but here again, I think you get more value for the money with the Belles. The Ayre may be a touch more transparent and it is holographic BUT it is lighter in the bottom. Overall, I think the Belles wins out at this point. However, neither the Calypso or the Ayre are broken in. Things could change.
I haven't really had any poorly performing equipment through my system. It all has its strengths and weaknesses. I think it comes down to taste and not a quality issue.
One of these days I'm going to listen to that Reference 150a! I still like the L-2 and I like the Calypso just like I like the Ayre and the 350a. It's going to take some doings to pick a pair to keep. I've run out of money so one pair is going to go and one stay!
I appreciate the feedback Bigtee regarding the L-2 and Calypso. Too bad we live at opposite ends of the country, you could try my Belles 150A Ref amps and maybe I could try something of yours. I still have one pair of HT Pro Silway III interconnects so put them between the CDP and pre for another listen. Frankly, not a lot of difference to my perhaps untrained ear, but the HT cables seemed to be warmer and I felt this was coming from the cables, not the music. At times that warmth seemed pleasant but not as natural.
I am using Au 24's with Vandy 5's in the biwire cofig. Fantastic sound. The best speaker Cable I have auditioned.