Double up on Kimber Kable 4TC??

My old setup required extra-long runs of speaker cable (Kimber 4TC). My new setup allows for much shorter runs between electronics and speakers, so I cut the long runs in half. Can I use two sets of this cable on top and bottom?
Actually, I'm already doing it (4 cables per speaker: biwired with two pair on each set of binding posts). Although the sound is, IMHO, great, I was wondering if utilizing this method is a mistake due to some specific reasons that only you truly informed audiophiles would know about!

Your advice.

Thanks.
2chnlben
2chnlben and Darrylhifi,

May I ask whether you connected the two 4tc the way HDM did or you you kept them separate. I am tempted by the latter, but I am worried that this configuration will increase the inductance. So I am curious about your experience. Thanks.

behnegan, You're thinking the same thing I was. That's why I started the thread. I did twist each pair together, and then I twisted the two pairs together. Of course, this cannot be the same as the actual "twisting" method done during production at Kimber. I would be interested in learning more about this. I did send an email to Kimber Kable, but unfortunately, no one from Kimber has responded. My speakers seem to be performing quite well; good clean, tight low end and clean & quick response from the top. I wonder what would happen if I untwisted them? It would be a hassle though, since I soldered the ends to spades.
I'll do some more research and let you know if I find out anything. I would appreciate the same from you, if you don't mind.

Thanks.
I did this with 4 runs of 8TC with some Thiel 3.6's and the bass was too much. A single run sounded better but in essence you are creating a run of 8TC - check it out!
2chnlben,

There seems to be no problem with the way you doubled up the 4tc, and from the reports of others it seems that you create something that is very close to 8tc. My guess would be that it might even be better than 8tc, because one of the problems with 8tc is a slighty excessive bass. By doubling up 4tc, you have a small gauge (10) than 8tc, and perhaps a lower capicitance. The only question is whether one can do even better by separating the 4tc. One person who tried it claims that by doing this one can preserve 4tc's superiority in transparency while adding some weight in the bass. perhaps in the next few weeks I will buy some extra 4tc to try this.