Best high end multi-disc player as transport?

I am looking for experienced recommendations of high end multi-disc cd players (with a coaxial out) to use as a transport. Thank you,
pardales
Nakamichi made a very expensive multi-disc transport (the Dragon), which reputedly was the best multi-disc transport out there (the retail price with the accompanying Dragon DAC was ~$15,000). However, I have no experience with it.
This truly is an untapped area - if Krell. Levinson, Accuphase or Electrocompaniet ever invested in this they couldn't keep them in stock. Krell invested in a receiver that never took off (2 channel only) - they could easily recoop with this idea.
Denon makes a 100 disc 35 lb. player for $1600 retail.It has a digital out. You can also add a $1200 100 disc unit to it, and probably daisy chain more than one. Sometimes found used,as well.DSD 5000, I believe it's called (middle letter might be wrong, but not the DVD 5000).
On the Bel Canto website, in the FAQ section for the DAC 2, there is a blurb about the theoretical benefits of using a DVD player as the transport mechanism for an upsampling DAC. Does anyone have any experience to back up the claim the a DVD player may be a better transport for upsampling DAC's?

Thanks to you all for your respones. I am learning.....
I use a Sony 5 disc DVD changer as one of my transports to a Kora Hermes tube DAC with 24/192 upsampling - I also have an Electrocompaniet ECM player as a transport hooked to the Kora . It sounds really great and is really hard to distinguish from the Electro through the Dac . I don't know what the advantage would be in the music area with a Dvd player as a transport other than it does have a coax digital out rather than just a toslink which most regular changers have. The coax is suppose to be a better transmitter of the digital signal.