A “Tuned” power cord, Huh?

I've heard of a tuned turban, a tuned tuba, a tuned tuna, etc...

Please, anyone, is the above “mumbo” or “jumbo”...or...is there an actual scientific explanation for tuning a power cord?

Thank you.
vvrinc
Much of the audio world is still discussing whether or not anyone can hear a meaningful difference, and if so why. Yet we have a manufacturer with such advanced knowledge that they can actually "tune" a PC, whatever that means. Verrrrry interesting! I must wonder what they tune it with, a tuning fork? Caveat emptor for sure.
All/most reputable components are "voiced". "Tune"/"voice" would seem to mean the same.
You can tuna Steinway but you can't tuna fish. I have a tunable power cord on my preamp. It is a Vans Evers "Double Pandora" and uses two sliders on the outside of the cord to tune it. Comes with very detailed instructions on where to put the sliders to acheive tighter bass, more extended highs, etc. WORKS!
Elgordo, what exactly are those two sliders “tuning?” Meaning, is there a change of pitch or how do you tune electricity? The electric pulse, wave, what?

Warrenh, I was in no way implying that the Harmonix X brand PC is a bad (or good) power cord. But, when addressing a link for it in an advertisement here on Audiogon, the site offered no explanation about the so-claimed tuning. Hence, my question above. I am glad to hear the Harmonix is working for you and appreciate your mention of that fact.