VenHaus Pulsar™ interconnects

Has anyone used this product as an audio IC (it apparently can be used in digital and video applications, too)? What were your impressions? I own some VenHaus PCs that rock, and am interested in what any owner of the VenHaus ICs has to say. In advance, thanks for your reply.

VenHaus site: http://venhaus1.com/VH_Audio_Test.html
djbnh
Well said Tvad. I am still stunned at the performance/value ratio on the Pulsar.

Although I do think there is some value in giving details such as which is more dynamic, better HF extension, etc... IF it is done on the proper context.

If you say how each compared in your own system, that can help a person get an idea of the "flavor" of each ic/cable.

George
Post removed 
Just added a 1 meter Pulsar with NextGen RCA plugs from my cd player to preamp. The results bested my reference VdH Ultimate First - a very nice IC in its right, with great microdynamics and clarity of sound.

The Pulsars brought their own qualities to the mix (I also have 3m of Au24 between preamp and amp). The most notable were a large, volumous stage free from the speakers, a well balanced vocal sound with a nicely layered soundstage bringing up the backing instruments behind the vocals. Macro dynamics are excellent and supported by a tight, and well balanced bass (acoustic bass sounds very nice). I loved the way the IC seems to just let the music flow, never drawing attention to itself. Coherent, layered sound with just the right amount of warmth.

Burned them in with Cable Cooker for 48 hours and never looked back. Highly recommended IC for anyone looking for an insert and enjoy kind of IC. Others seem to highlight the sound in ways that eventually bring fatigue or buyer's regret. Very few products in this category that I've found in 10+ years.
Post removed 
I am a little short on time right now, but I have tried every version of the Pulsars and the "best" sounding in my system is the Silver NextGen (followed by Silver Eichmann, Copper NextGen, Gold Eichmann).

The Silver NextGen is the most transparent and detailed of the group. Its dynamics are also tighter and better defined. Imaging is also better from both a size/placement and depth perspective.

In terms of Silver Eichmann vs. Copper NextGen, I thought the Silver Eichmann was better in all areas except for the top end. The Copper NextGen was just a little more extended.

Overall, if you can afford the Silver NextGen it is well worth the money.

I still can't believe how these ic's sound so much better than other ic's I have tried in my system that cost anywhere from 2x to as much as 5x as much as the Pulsars.

Kudos to Chris!!

George