The"new" look Capitole

Well looks very much like the current version without the knobs.The display is longer and appears to have a more satin finish.Now for when we will see it.I cannot move the picture to this thread since I have problems with MSN.If you need the picture I can forward it to you.
sattothestars
The new version may be uglier than the old one and that is saying something. Since it looks like you load the CD on top of the player, will it still require a puck? I was told that it was going to be a front loader.
It is a top loader,and uses the puck.The Prestige(I believe that is the name,cannot really remember)is the front loader,which a universal SACD,DVD,CD player.
IMHO, the new Capitole IS uglier than the original. On the older model, at least you had knobs that added some interest to the look of the front panel. Now, with no knobs, it looks very, very plain and frankly, very boring. However, the looks are only a small part of the overall story. The sound should be stunning, even if the look is far from that.

It's too bad the "designers" at Audio Aero cannot take some design clues from their French competitors at Audiomeca. Now, there's a tremendous looking player!