Any feedback on the Graham Phantom

Does anyone own a Phantom? Can you share experiences.
How long did you have to wait to get yours?
yagbol2
According to some of the information that I have read, the Phantom is recommended for cartridges from 5-18 gms.

Sirspeedy, its time to move on.
Recommended,and preferred are TWO different varients.I'm sure my 2.2 would work with a Koetsu "ONIX"(as in stone)body design.Never in my wildest dreams would I be tempted to put that match together!

Gmorris,it is perfectly "Legal" for you to rationalize your decisions,any way you care to.Please don't try to "Bait me" though.I've been at this hobby too long.
Sirspeedy: baiting you was not my intent; I do respect your contributions to these threads. I feel strongly, however, that ultimately the actual compatibility of the Phantom, with various weight cartridges, will be determined by actual listening.

I also have been at this hobby for over 30 years.
Gmorris,please report back when you actually "DO" the listening,to determine what compatibility issues are brought out by varied weights in cartridge design.Your 30 years in the hobby should weigh heavily in knowing this,already!BTW,please take any jabs,from me,as just typical debate,as though we were having a GOOD TUSSLE at a commonly shared listening session.I just had one this past weekend,and am still leaving my "Curad's" in place for a few more days.Seems some of my best audio-pals "LOVE" to give the criticism,BUT GOOD,but don't like to receive it.

Recent cause of latest club debate==="The ground loop hum you are hearing is having no impact on the music perceived".==followed by fisticuffs.OUCH!!
Bob Graham is making a heavier counterweight for the Phantom specifically for heavier cartridges. Have not seen a Phantom so I don't know if it is compatible with the older Graham arms.