Cleaning Cassette Decks

I have a Nakamichi DR1 cassette deck and I plan on recording some of my favorite vinyl for easy playback. It sounds wonderfull and maintaines the warmth and liquidity of my vinyl. I want to make sure I maintain it as well. Any advice on cleaners, technics, for heads, pinch rollers, other. I want to keep it in good shape. Also, anyone have any experience with the Nakamichi DM10 demagnetizer. thanks.
davt
I seem to remember, way back in the dim recesses of my mind, that certain cassette deck heads used plastic, and although isopropyl may be appropriate for reel to reel decks, it may harm the cassette deck heads. But I could be thinking of Carbon Tet. [Carbona].... back in the days when you could get kick ass solvents. Maybe the fumes just got to me over the years!!

But does anyone remember if cassette deck heads have to be cleaned with different solvents than reel to reel heads?
A very excellent product is Professional Audio Tape Head Cleaning Fluid from American Recorder Technologies, S-721H. It is non-alcohol and recommended for tape heads, guides, capstans and pinch rollers:

http://americanrecorder.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=12&products_id=108

Jon