TG Audio vs Pursang vs Poiema Interconnects

Has anyone compared the following RCA interconnects?

TG Audio HSR
Argent Audio Pursang
Ridge Street Audio Poiema

What differences did you hear?
cdc2
I'm with Mprime, but I would add how predictably all of these threads dealing with comparisons of cables fail to ever reach a concensus. I doubt if any first poster on such threads can make sense out of the advice he receives other than to say, well I had better listen for myself.

Yes, I know I am suggesting the futility of internet postings of words and opinions about sounds heard.
Well, Mr. Tbg, the problem is that most people lack the conditions for proper evaluation. Under those circumstances, cables which tend to mask and/or flavor will be preferred.

Someone posted above how great "XYZ" cable is (I've never heard it--I don't know). Yet he's using a $4K transport and an $18K DAC with a very basic, entry level type power filter (it is musically bening, though). It's the same filter I recommended to my little sister for her 25W/ch NAD receiver & AIWA changer/Soundstream DAC based audio system. Is this guy hearing his system as it is supposed to perform? Of course not! He's arrived to conclusions without first truly optimizing the potential of his system.

Power, acoustics and vibration control must be addressed before any critical listening takes place.

I, of course, agree. Nevertheless, I do not know what anyone can conclude from such threads. Why do people type rather than listen?
I don’t understand the audio forum mentality. Everybody wants to do DIY but nobody wants to Do It For Themselves. Instead they want someone else to do the work and then tell them what will work best for them in their system. A common forum question is: “Which is better, connecting the speaker cable to the woofer and then jumper to the tweeter or connecting the speaker cable to the tweeter and then jumper to the woofer?” The funny thing is, that question invariably gets numerous replies with each respondent expressing, with absolute certainty, that their preferred wiring method is the “correct” one. I guess Internet audiophiles are afraid to trust their ears and they seek comfort in following the herd. What if they listen and make the wrong choice (as determined by the herd)? What if they listen and don’t hear a difference (when the herd says they should)?

Here's the entire post:

http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/cables/messages/99308.html

...and I'm officially stopping helping anyone with power issues--unless they can prove they've done enough homework and are stuck somewhere. People who just want answers never truly learn--and can't pass on much either--because they develop no problem solving skills.

Nice link.Thanks.So far the the thread is not answered yet.
I myself, I am interested what Pursang owner and
Poiema's owner opinions are. But at the end Its your preference should prevail not ours.Good Luck.