Best digital cable below $500

I currently use a harmonic tech platium digital interconnect and am wondering if a better interconnect would make a difference. My system consists of a Theta basic II transport feeding a camelot uther IV going directly into a pass labs alpeh 5 amp to AP Virgo II speakers. Anolog interconnects are Tara labs air 1 and speaker cable is tara labs air2. Thanks in advance for your input.
sgunther
What about the new stereovox cable, by the guy that designed the illuminati? It's supposed to be an excellent cable by any standard and sells for under $100. Has anyone tried it?
I use all Goldmund Lineal digital cables in my system, which is a true 75 ohm cable. Have not heard anything sound as true in my system.
I have the Stereovox HDVX digital cable that retails for $100. I have had no other cable make as much of difference in any system I have ever owned than this cable. It replaced a Heartland cable that used Belden 89352 with the bullet conectors and we compared it to a few other cables.
Highly recommended. Check out a few of the professional reviews on the HDVX. A true bargin.
My favorite digital cable under $500 is made by Argent Audio and is called "the Pursang." I preferred the Pursang over Kimber's top-of-the-line digital which costs considerably more. The only other digital cable that I prefer over the Pursang is the current one that I am using, Purist Audio Dominus (this cable cost three times more). Good luck!