Synergistic Research Luminescence Phase II

How does SR Luminescence Phase II interconnect sound compare to AQ Diamond X3(or Extreme), Tara Labs Decade and SR Reference? Thanks
alpha9
My equipments are all Sony ES:

Sony CDP-XA7ES connects to TA-E90ES (preamp) by Synergistic Research Luminescence Phase II RCA. Then TA-E90ES connects to TA-N90ES (amp) by Tara Labs Decade XLR.
My speaker is Paradigm Reference Studio 60 with Tara Labs Prime 1000 as speaker cable. I uses Synergistic Research Master AC power cord for my entire system. The sound quality overall is very good already with define bass and extended high but the mid could be a little bit more open. I plan to buy Audioquest Diamond X3 or Diamond Extreme XLR to replace my Luminescence Phase II. Do I get significant better in sound quality? Has anyone done the comparation between the AQ Diamond X3 and AQ Diamond Extreem? Thank you for your information.
I'd experiment a bit with some other AC cords first. If you prefer the Synergistic line, they offer 4 other cords above the Master Coupler level.
I am using a pair of Wasatch 105-U interconnects between my Threshold pre and a TA-N90ES and find the results most satisfying. I was using SR Alpha Sterling and then Cardas Hexlink, but found a quite astounding improvement with the Wasatch. So much so that I have purchased Wasatch interconnects for the balance of my system and have ask them to build me a 105 level phono interconnect. I have to admit that I didn't think cables made that much difference once one spent about $400, or so. But Wasatch changed my mind. You should see if you can audition a pair. I definitely did not believe it until David Lewis proved it to me. Will most likely spring for their speaker cables, as well, at some point.