Best Inexpensive Tuner?

I need a FM tuner for my home system, but don't want to shell out big bucks (more than $300, new or used). Can y'all suggest a few options?

Thanks!
leftistelf
The Onkyo T-9 (analog) and Luxman T-02 (digital) are two of the best budget tuners I've heard. The NAD 4020A and Proton 440 aren't bad either, and can be found used for reasonable prices.
the adcom 1A is real nice sounding and built like a tank!
eBay for $100 or so but they don't turn up very often.
I just got a Mcintosh MR-74.this beast is beautiful and sounds awesome! I paid $500 for a truly MINT one but you may be able to do a bit better on price if you see one in eBay.macs are worth every penny imo.
Try a Scott, Fisher, Marantz Pioneer solid state tuner, like a LT112b or a Scott RCV (using the tuner section). Built like tanks & smooth sound- better than you would imagine. find one for under $50. I found the Dyna FM-3, TU717 to be overrated.
Contact Don Scott. He always has some good modern vintage and new tuners to sell. Don't forget a good antenna!
Donald and Eloise Scott
BYW/FYI, that Marantz ST6000 is Don Scott's favorite new tuner. For a few dollars more, he has some he has modified to make them even better than the already good stock version.