Audioquest Cheetah- Anyone?

Just curious as to any feedback from you guys regarding the Audioquest Cheetah cables.

..They employ Audioquest's "DBS" system for charging the dielectric, and they earned a good mention in a recent audio rag (if that means anything).

Any feedback?

Thanks!
danlib1
Now up to 48v on the DBS speaker cables and 24v on the cables. I heard the interconnect and nothing has changed.
Caveat empteur.
First I will admit that they are way out of my buget but as for an opinion. Just what I wouldn't want, another battery to worry about. I have enough trouble keeping up with the bateries in my remotes much less worrying about them in my interconnects. I'll stick with Cardas for now.
This thread makes me wonder why frequency sweep measurements aren't standard practice in cable reviews. Unless I'm just reading the wrong publications..

I fail to see how a company with a solid reputation and wide customer base could benefit from producing severely rolled off cables such as this thread suggests. Then again I haven't heard the DBS IC's but I still find it hard to believe.
I have the Cheetah interconnects (they replaced AQ Anacondas) and I hear a much more open and inviting presentation of music with these in my system... I can't wait to upgrade my speaker cables next!

Perhaps they just arn't synergistic with some of the gear others have been using with them- I have had great results.

Will