300 disk W/ outboard DAC or single play W good dac

Hello everyone. I am going to be buying a new CDP sometime soon and i have been thinking of buying either a sigle play Cambridge Audio D300 or a NAD C521 which are bolth exceptional players, Or trying something like a sony 300 disk player with an outborad DAC. I dont really want to spend more than $275 on this and i dunno how much good DAC's cost. What would you suggest? Any other players to look at?

The rest of my system is:
NAD C-370 amp
JBL ND310 speakers
Clarity Wires "foxfore" IC

Thank you
haoleb
The Cambridge D300 is $175 new on closeout at Audioadvisor along with the $199 AMC mentioned. On ebay you may find an original MSB Link DAC for $150 to $175. The older Soundstream/Krell DACs for around $125+/- are also pretty good. I recommend you upgrade the IEC power cord that comes with the D300. Really tighens up the bass.
I have to agree with Natalie on this. DO NOT waste your money. Save for a good CD player or transport. On the bright side these players make a very nice storage case for your CD collection. My Technics 110 disk changer is one such mistake I made. Learn from my mistake.
OK, the 300 disk thing isint an option anymore, And i dunno about the NAD didnt have the best reviews they said it skipped sometimes. Maybe i will think about the CA and the AMC more..