Speaker wire, help my laid back sound??

Currently running the following:
Sony XA777ES SACD through
Harmonic Tech Truth link to:
Sim Audio P3
Harmonic Tech Pro Silaway II/balanced to:
Sim Audio W5
via Goertz MI2 Veracity Bi-Wired, 27 feet to
Paradigm Reference 100's (these speakers will be changed in a year or two)
I just bought a 30 run run of HT Pro Silaway/balanced and will now need speaker wire, my system is way to laid back, any suggestions, I was thinking AZ Satori shotgun or HT Pro Plus 9 bi-wire, but looking for some advice?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...thanks
128x128stevekcc
I'm going to move some furniture around this weekend and see if it makes a difference. As for Philojet comments, what cables would you consider to liven up a stereo's presentation other than the AC MI2 and do think the 27.5 feet length might deaden the liveless of the Goertz wire.
Thanks
I had owned the Harmonic Tech ic's for about a year and was experiencing the same lack of punch and dynamics.
Went to Ridge Street Midnight Silvers and the whole system changed for the better.
In a bright system the HT's are great
Unlike some of the posters here, I'm a firm convert as to what good cabling-which includes power cords-can do in re: to really improving the musical presentation.
I agree Greh, as I mentioned earlier probably the only way a cable change would make that much of a difference is if Steve changes to a silver cable. It seems it worked for you.

I just think it's better to make sure that there are no acoustic issues before dropping another $2000 on cables.
All you suggestions are excellent and much appreciated, I'm going to see what I can do about the room acoustics, and from there if necessary demo some silver cables, Greh, I'm not familiar with Ridge Street M S's, do they have a web site, I don't think they have a dealer where I'm from??
Once you choose your speaker wire go back and look at that long interconnect. My experience has shown that the longer the IC the more laid back the sound gets. One remedy to limit this effect is to make sure the cable is off the floor by using some kind of cable lifter. I use ceramic tile quarter rounds cut to size and put under the cable, spaced such that the cable is kept off the floor.