Something looks weird about this auctions?

I was just looking at around the net and stumbled upon this auctions on ebay that have their descriptions taken from Audiogon adds word for word and picture by picture.
Check this links,

Auctions by the seller on ebay

Same exact Dynaudio speaker pictures and description on Agon

Same pass labs X350 add description on Agon

Same McIntosh MA6500 description and picture on agon

I'm sure the legit sellers on Agon are probably not aware that their add are being copied.Now if this seller on ebay doesn't smell fishy I don't know what is? Buyer beware.
128x128rmml
This crook has more ads in Ebay. He's now including some personal statements in each of his ads to make it appear more legit, but if you look at the price for these items, it's really hard to swallow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1359541359
You know, it almost looks like someone is intentionally trying to get caught and/or is playing a joke. I mean, Madrid, UK on the heels of Barcelona, UK. Either that or incredibly sloppy or ill-informed with respect to geography. Seemingly out of character for someone who otherwise thought up this scheme.

Given the geography problems, it is amazing that anyone would bid on this stuff.
The guys from Spain now have a website. www.variusss.com. They now require a Moneygram wire transfer because of new restrictions imposed by Western Union.
Here's another ebay suspicious auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1368768488&rd=1

I emailed them asking for a serial number and this is the reply I received.
"Hi

It is our policy to not give the serial number untill we receive the payment confirmation from the buyer.The buy it now price is 2000$.

Let me now if you are interested."

Yeah right, $2,000 for a $15,000 preamp. Buyer Beware.
They're still at it-- plasma TV ads right now on that huge auction service, claiming to be in Oregon-- username fmv503 shows almost 200 + feedbacks (although some call him by a different name than his email below uses)

Just after I got an email reply from him, all his ads disappeared from the server and he's shown as "not a registered user". The email was in reply to a request to register to bid on an item, and he doesn't even care about that, just wants me to send him a money order...

To :
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Subject :
Re: Answer from eBay Member

Date :
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:09:19 +0200 (CEST)

HI ,
Thanks for your email.
The product is brand new,completly working and very performant ,in
unopened box,comes up with all accessories and the unit has international transferable warranty from the manufacturer.I will send you in the package an original invoice with all the papers (warranty,insurance...) .

I am right now in Spain with this kind of deal and I prefere to receive the money via Western Union wire transfer ,because its fast and trouble free and as a shipping carrier i will use UPS express services because I have worked with them in the past and they were very fast and secure.Now,I understand u need protection for yourself and I need protection for myself so please take a good look at the situation:

My feedback rating speaks for itself. I am a completely trustworthy
person. I take online transactions extremely seriously.I am a man of my
word and I will promise to do this deal safe. I will allow you to send
this to a third party name via WU. I am not trying to be difficult, I am
trying to run this deal legitimately and smoothly.I know that it is a
large sum of money to just be sending blindly.

You do sound and honest and a genuine person and i'm like you in that and I want everything to be 100% fine.
Tell you what, you'll put the money in another name(your best friend
name for example), but with my location(Spain) to know when the money have arrived to my country.This way I'll be able to track the transaction
and check that the amount has been deposited accordingly.

Upon receiving the package with the product in it, you will check it
the same day and e-mail me back confirming it is all ok and that you have changed the name on the transaction itself to mine. This will enable me to pickup the money and i hope we can continue to do business on a regular occurence which is very swift, hassle free and beneficial to the
both of us.Let me know asap what you think.

Kindest Regards.

So, looks like they're using fraudulent Ebay accounts to troll and then trying to hook people via email. Do they actually get people with this schtick?