Eurolab premier turntable.

I'm considering buying one of these and would like to know if anyone can give me any feedback on this table. Thanks.
jsonic
Please don't answer a question with a question. I'm just looking for feedback on the table. If you have any knowledge on this piece I'd be very interested. Thanks.
Go to the Audio Asylum's Vinyl Asylum and conduct a search using Eurokit, Eurolab and Scheu (who is the designer of this table, now in its MKII iteration). This table was the inspiration for the Teres et al. The designer, Thomas Scheu, is a mechanical engineer who put a good ten years into the design of the table.

You can probably get NOS from Audio Advancements at a good price since they no longer have US Distribution rights for the products. This has, I imagine, more to do with politics and/or sales related issues than anything else, so buy with confidence - Audio Advancements has been around forever. The table is bullet proof, BTW.

Get the 80mm platter if you can...I have a 40mm (now discontinued) platter and will get around to uprgading at some point. My table is over two-years old, and it runs fantastic.

The only reason not to put a table such as this one at the top of your list is a preference for a suspended deck, in which case the Scheu would drop to the bottom of your list.

Hope this helps.
It is very, very quiet, almost no character of its own.

Benefits from the Mystic Mat. In fact, Goyescas, you shd consider this, you might not need to upgrade the platter after that.

The Schroeder model 2 arm is a great match to this table.