MIT Love 'em or Hate 'em

Has anyone else noticed that audio stores that carry MIT think there is no better cable type and stores that don't carry MIT all think they are terrible. Is this sour grapes or is something else going on here?
bundy
That was boo like a ghost, like a little boy on Halloween out with his father, not really scary at all, just together, another sound together - not boo like the opposite of hurray. Meant positive. Arm around your shoulder.

What is a M-79? a gun?

You like my hmmmm; want more of (my) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Nice sound, eh? At end, it makes mind stop, sometimes; yours going? :0)

Does "LOL" mean lots-of-luck? I really don't know.
"You like my hmmmm; want more of (my) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Nice sound, eh? At end, it makes mind stop, sometimes; yours going? :0)"

Oh no sir, my mind keep spinning as it's suppose to. If it is stop I'd be dead. What stopped are my ego, attachments, judgments, and hatred, etc...

Like I said, look in front of me, I "see"; outside the world is alive in it own merits. :-)
Zaikeman, I've just described my mind to you. :-)

Sir, have faith in yourself, and trust yourself...What you "see" "outside" is what you "see" in your "mind".

Regards

Now, Asa who said the language is limited? Hand me the bamboo stick. LOL.