MIT Love 'em or Hate 'em

Has anyone else noticed that audio stores that carry MIT think there is no better cable type and stores that don't carry MIT all think they are terrible. Is this sour grapes or is something else going on here?
bundy
When you say "in", is it really "in"? What do you see? Right NOW! Right in front of you! Don't think! Just tell me!

I which this forum is more instantanious! Guess I am dreaming, I am so lonely.)-:

Monday is really a new day. :-)

Regards
Gregm, don't be revealing everything, bro. It's not for everyone, not for one! :-)

Regards
6ch, invited you, not called you. Don't say - the first thing out of mouth that someone carries too much water - just say "Hi!". Not saying Hi! is, um, carrying too much water...

Gregm says Hi, from where he is sitting, and from where (you think) you are sitting, tell him No! Who is sitting where? Just say Hi!

Pulling you "in", see it? Stop!!! Where are you NOW? What do you say? :0) HI! :0) HI! :0) 123 :0) 456.54 :0) +0
Hey, Asa how are you, today! Funny how a good speaker become a great speaker. LOL.

Regards
Hi, 6ch. Glad you are happy. Now, here's some real a choppin'(!!)...

Detlof, you won't take my bread on the water...Question:

If we move from the noise of the active analytic mind while we listen intially and then move towards the silence of the receptive mind as we sink deeper into the music, and yet, we also follow the same dynamic as we get closer to each other (will towards being-to-being permeability, let's call it, or just empathy), are these silences related? Is the silent space of deep music listening in the mind the same space of silence that we are "in" when we see a sunset, or myriad waves on an ocean, or in finally meeting each other?

And...

I have said earlier that when one sinks deeply into the music, one percieves "information" that may have existed at less deep levels, but had been less noticeable (because of the thinking noise?). Namely, at deep levels we become more concerned with the NATURE of space around players and not just the sound projections themselves. We become more sensitized to existential qualities of space, or rather, their absenses.

So, if this is true - if we more readily experience spatial continuity as a perception of the nature of silent space in deep listening - is there a relation between that fact and the fact that these silent spaces are percieved by the mind that is also silent? What is the relationship between silence inside and silence outside? Is there a convergence of silence between inside and outside as beauty is more and more deeply encountered?

And, finally, the circle: What is the relation, if any, between these silences and our perception of beauty, in the music, in the sunset, in each other?

(Zaikesman?)