To Biwire or not to biwire

Looking to hear from people that have biwired using one amp (not bi amping). I read a lot about - works well in a poorly designed loudspeaker, but makes it worse in a well designed one (see Coincident Speaker web site). Looking forward to comments. I am using Coincident CST speaker cable. Thanks in advance.
dcaudio
I believe bi-wiring is something you have to audition yourself. I don't always buy all of the "voodoo" that people tell you to try, but it did make an improvement on my maggie 3.5's.
I agree with Thinkat on something you should hear for yourself. Bi-wiring does open up the speakers and defines the output through the speakers. I use Revel Studios and they are bi-wired from the amp. I had some old non bi-wire I thought I would just try once and I did, that lasted about 30 minutes and the bi-wire went back on. You will notice an improvement (my view point)only.
Dave
In my experience, bi-wiring is always an improvement. I do somewhat agree with the opinion held by some individuals that high quality single speaker cables will often outperform modest quality bi-wire speaker cables. However, if everything is equal then bi-wiring is always better.

I have no direct experience with Coincident speakers or cables, but on my old Spendors, 'shotgun' style bi-wire cables made a significant improvement over several types of single speaker cables.