Biggest soundstage in a CD Player ?

Between the following brands, which one has the biggest/widdest/grandest soundstage, and which model ? Im looking for a CD player that will really immerse me in the music, and make me forget that i am listening through speakers.

Wadia - Electrocompaniet - Krell - Meridian - Mark levinson - Goldmund - Accuphase - Copland - another ?
badwisdom
Audiomeca Mephisto and the Audiomeca Enkianthus dac. Simply some of the best
I understand people who have bought SACD are going nuts about it, but lets look at the facts :

a) the format has been on the market for two years
b) there are less than 500 titles available, and i would say 10% of those are mass market titles
c) Most people who have CDs, have Redbook CDs
d) No format is going to establish itself UNLESS it is successfull on the mass market

You can draw your own conclusions... Mine are, NO SACD thank you very much, at least not now.

Excuse me while i go audition a MLevinson 39 :)
I had the Levinson 39 in my system for 6 months on loaner from a dealer friend ( I do all of his legal work in barter). The Marantz SA-1 as a "CD" player was head and shoulders in everything you want to hear verse the Levisnon 39. In the SACD mode, the Marantz was in 5th gear cruising verse the Levisnon 39 was sluggish sounding stuck in 2nd gear.

So the Marantz SA-1 is not just for SACD playback but a world class CD player. By the way... the Marantz A+ in Stereophile recommenation is correct on there rating.