What tonearms $1500 work well with the Linn?

My experience has been limited to my Rega 3 with RB300. I am considering a suspended design such as the Linn and aren't sure which arms to consider. My musical tastes are jazz and rock, and I find my current set up a little bright.
johnny
Twl-I need further education-I take it that unipivots don't work well with certain cartridge types? What are the limitations - cartridge weight, compliance, MM vs. MC or ?
Johnny, before you get your shorts in an uproar remember that the Graham tonearm, considered by many the finest in the world, is a unipivot tonearm. Do you think there's issues here with MMs or MCs? The VPI tonearms are also unipivot, same thing applies. As is the new Basis tonearm, and the Nottinghams, and oh, yes, the Bluenotes, and...it's not a unipivot issue, which is simply a matter of preference, it's a mass-matching issue, and since most cartridges are designed for medium-mass tonearms, and most tonearms built today are medium mass, then sky's the limit, except for a few "difficult" designs.
Johnnantais- shorts are calm. Since one can't listen to everything, opinions about where to start from other enthusiasts are useful - but sometimes they seem to conflict, and I need a little clarification to help avoid the dreaded "buyer's remorse". This will be a big purchase for me. Thanks to you and everyone else for sharing their knowledge. Adios.
Johnny, I own several 3-point suspension 'tables, and I love the bouncy rhythm and liveliness of them. I also have solid plinth designs and love the power and dynamics and information of them. So I encourage anyone who likes any type of design to go for them, as each design brings something different to the party. Sorry about the vehemence, I'm not trying to push unipivots, but I see a lot of paranoia about unipivots on this forum which is illogical, given that unipivots currently dominate the tonearm landscape, which was my point. I want to put everything in perspective. The issue of unipivots - which are the closest thing to a perfect bearing in the physical world necessarily due to the absence of friction - is one of personal preference (the "tippy" factor) and not physical limitations. And there are many different types of unipivots, which again address various problems in various ways. All these purchases of ours are significant, I just don't want to see options unnecessarily cast aside. If you lean towards the Linn, then I say go ahead, there are good partnering arms to counter the poor matches. Twl has a point, the Ittok is a good partner. I own and love my modded Rega RB300 which I've been espousing and recommending since the '80s, and have in fact set up for friends after recommending it: but it works best on unsuspended or at least massive and stable designs. Don't be swayed by another's prejudices, as in my experience, when you decide against something you like (based on a reasonable amount of knowledge or listening) on the basis of advice from someone else, the result is always unhappiness. Keep your options open. Of course, maybe the Linn is not especially special to you, in which case of course there are other 'tables which will do some things better. But I think the Linn is damned musical, and the person who chooses it over something more "informative" has love of music as his/her first priority (in the context of personal preferences).
Well I have used a Well tempered arm on my Linn for many years. They seem to like each other, although a WTA today is far less money than your budget. Oh well, maybe something left over for more LP's!