What is your price range for used vinyl?

Personally, I enjoy finding nuggets in thriftstores the most. They usually sell for a buck, and if two out of five aren't so hot, no big deal. Once in a while I may spend
$10-15 on a very good condition LP, if I know the music but
haven't been able to find it. I'm curious what price criteria other analog aficionados use.
musicbuff
IF you can find a good used record store, vinyl will be cheaper than buying over ebay. I've bought around 90 or so albums on ebay because of where I live now (in Georgia) and you end up paying that extra $10 or so for shipping from England or Japan (where I most often buy from). The trick here is to read between the lines to determine if the seller really is grading correctly and you must buy only lp's rated "Mint" or "Mint-" as the grade "Excellent" will many times buy you a chewed-up surface-noised LP.
At the Princeton Record Exchange in Princeton NJ I used to buy on a regular basis MFSL LP's in Mint condition for as little as 8 bucks... Most I've ever paid for an LP was $50 for MFSL Steely Dans's Katy Lied, and $75 for a sealed MFSL Supertramp Breakfast in America.
Post removed 
i purchase on average 2 or 3 used albums per week for a cost of $2.50 to $4.00 per album. New albums are around $10 on up. we have quite a few music stores that sell used cd's and albums. for example, some of the music stores have thousands of used albums and cd's on hand and they constantly receive trade-ins daily.
Elizabeth, the PJ Harvey, Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea is a gem of an LP. Mine came new with a couple of very minor flaws, otherwise it is a seriously great piece of music. I think $30