My Stan Warren DVD Player Arrived Yahoo

Just wanted to let you guys know the Pioneer DV-333 DVD Player I sent to Stan Warren in early December came today. It was ESP also. I have never bothered him before, but I was curious how his back log was doing, so I decided to call him from my office. He was not in. Amazingly, when I got home it was on my porch waiting for me. I then called just to leave a thank you on his ansering machine and he was in. We talked for over an hour (glad for 5 cents/minute). FYI, he is out of his favorite CAPs, and has 5 machines waiting for the order to come in. Don't know what else he is working on. I'll try to post back later here or a new one and let you know how it sounds once it breaks in. He told me 100 hours will get it to 90% and a month to get the last 10%.
sugarbrie
Follow up on March 9, 2001 --- The CD Player was worth the trouble getting. It does not quite have the "heft" in the bass of a megabucks player, but the rest is excellent top to bottom. Considering the megabuck players are 5 to 6 times more expensive, the Modified Pioneer is impressive. Very good stereo image. My old redbook CDs sound better than ever.
It definitely needed 100 hours to break in. Stan related that 100 hours get it to about 90%, a month of decent use to get it to 100%. I guess I agree. The more it breaks-in the more "analog" is sounds.