Cable suggestions for Martin Logan

My speakers have bi-wire capabilities and are driven by Classe.At the moment I'm using MIT 2 and suggestions/experiences would be appreciated
Thanks.
mingus77079
Use MillerSound Giants.. the Same speakerwire as JPS Superconductor 2. Great stuff at Beer prices. Steve
Bill at Miller Sound is not making cables anymore.

If you search the Agon classifieds there are some for sale used.

Just my 2 cents. I have Martin logan Odyssey's for my left and right main speakers, Martin logan Theater for my center channel and Aerius i's for my surrounds. I'm a great fan of Martin Logan and have tried many combinations of amps and cables to get the most out them. Currently, I have settled on Krell for my power and processing. I output 300/600 (8 ohm/4ohm) watts to each of the five channels and the new Krell HTS 3 handles the processing. As for the cables, I found that silver is not the answer for Martin Logans. Too bright, Too quick, and just sounds down right bad. I've tried high end products from Nordost, Transparent, Audioquest, and Kimber. Finally I've settled on Audioquest Volcano Biwire cables. They've brougt out the most sound from the marting logan's and yet sound very neutral. I would highly recommend them, however, if the cost is more than you wish to spend, My second choice, and for the money, my first choice, would be Audioquest Caldera Biwire's. In fact, I have a great friend who is using them on Martin Logan Prodigy's right now, with Classe amplification, and it sounds great. A word to the wise, as for cables, NEVER pay retail. There's way too many people selling online at drastic discounts on new and demo cables.
Let me know what you go with and how it works out.
To what extent do people find the choice of speaker cables affected by the amplifier? I have heard some people state that it would be better to refer to speaker cables as "amplifier cables," meaning it is the match with the amp that matters most. I find this intriguing. What has been your experience?
After all my personal cable shoot-outs, I can say that I found three cable brands which match perfectly with my personal ML Prodigy system: Valhalla, HMS Grand Finale, and Siltech G5 Compass Lake.
All other cable brands I have listened to were more or less flawed in my system.