Bel Canto Dac-1 v. any Wadia Dac Any one

Has anyone heard both the Bel Canto Dac-1 and any of the Wadia Dacs? I would be interested in the differences!
lakiraly
I have heard the older Wadia Dac's and I agree with the above. I have heard the newer Wadia cd players (I think it was an 860) and I think a properly driven Bel Canto is a little better for a lot less money. The only Dac I have heard that I think is better than the Bel Canto is the Theta Gen V and that is only because the Theta has more bass slam. I have owned both the Theta Pro Basic I and II and they are not even close to the Bel Canto.
The Perpetual P-1A/P-3A and power supply were more dynamic, and painted a blacker background than the Bel Canto (both using a Pioneer 525 as a transport) in my system. I could live with both easily, but I preferred the P-tech gear. Neither of them could give me exactly what I was looking for, and as a result I had to spend much more $$$. I ended up with a Muse model 9 signature, and I could not be happier.
Dolphin, How about telling us about the Muse 9S? I'm very interested in your comments. Please share your system and music preferences. Thanks so much.
I'm looking to use my old CD player as a transport but add a DAC. I'm considering the Bel Canto, the Perpetual Technologies P-1A/P-3A with power supply and the MSB Platinum. It would really hurt to spend over $3000, Any suggestions?