Decca London Cartridge?

I recently discovered a Decca London Cartridge in my collection of audio detritus. It was made on Feb. 2, 1973. Does anyone have any experience with this cartridge? Is it worth having it retipped, or re-built? And, if so, where would one send it for revision?
lapaix
I fondly remember my many London Decca and even spending hours in a Chicago dealers backroom picking out which I wanted. Never have I had such transparent sound. I do not even know how I ended up with none, but I did.

This may result in my trying one again, but my Schroeder arm may not be appropriate.
Forgot to mention that with the london set up properly, old classic retro turntables will sound even better (!!!) such as garrard 301 or 401 - or of course new version 501 now being made in UK. One could find some music detail gets lost with belt drives. I have Linn lp12 using london arm as well as 301 with london arm - latter is better. Surprises continue in vinylfi land. (I listen with latest QUAD ESL 989 which is also super revealing - sorry folks!)
I have a Garrard 501 coming with the Schroeder arm. I might once again have to try the London. I well remember its magic. I guess I sold them because of tracking problems.
Thank you all for your responses. My old Decca -- which certainly dates me! -- has a more or less "purple" case. It only has three pins, so I guess the ground leads from each channel must be connected to it. When I first got my Decca, I thought it was simply wonderful, then I wandered off and tried Denon, Koetsu, Spectral, and now Myabi, not much similarity there is there?!. I have been very tempted by a Schroeder arm, which I have been told should sing with my Myabi, but I am sorely tempted to try the Decca again. At present I have a Graham 1.5, and based on the above comments, it should be OK. The problem is simply that to reconfigure everything is a big hassle, and one spends more time tweaking than listening. Plus, I must admit, the Myabi is something special.
Thank you for reawakening my interest in the Londons. Although I have a J. Aleraet Finish, I will probably retry the Londons.