Best set-up for up to 9k retail?

What are your thoughts on the best table/arm/cartridge set-up. So far, what I'm leaning towards is an Avid Volvare (4k), Tri-Planar arm(3k) and Lyra Helikon(2k) cartridge. Also, what's a good phonostage match?

I'm considering an upgrade from a Nottingham Interspace table/arm and a Dynavector Karat cartridge. I'm using a Bright Star Audio Rack of Gibralter and a homemade Big Rock.

I'm a big jazz fan but also dip into Steely Dan, King Crimson and Mahavishnu.

I've got a Rogue Magnum Tempest and Von Schweikert DB-100 speakers (obscure, but great).

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
richardmr
Go with nottingham Hyperspace or Dais/Anna Arm/Wave Mechanic PS and Lyra Helikon.
TWA,one day we may all rush and buy Teres tables;for now this is not going to happen.I like Gendut3's recommendation.
SME and Simon Yorke can be even better.Cartridge choice is a lot a matter of taste,you will have to try a few.Your downstream components will likely become inadequate after this upgrade.How far are you ready to go?Why not try Spacedeck/Spacearm if you generally like Nottingham and then think further?
Sorry, I wanted to say Twl.And stop promoting what you have,will you.We know your opinion;if you could sometimes just be quiet and listen to others.
Inna. If nobody promoted what they owned here, about 90% of the traffic would stop on this site. Maybe I'm sick and tired of hearing about Audio Aero, or Audio Research, or VPI. I'm not, really, but what if I was? Wanna count up the posts, and see who's promoting their equipment? It seems to me that this site is designed to have people ask questions about equipment, and the ones who own applicable components answer the questions. I didn't see the thread-poster specify "no comments from TWL". Perhaps you misunderstand my intention. My intention is to try to help these people get quality sound at reduced prices, compared with other products. Maybe you would prefer that they pay more and get less, but I consider that to be doing a disservice to one who would ask a question. If you want to know whether I listen or not, I read every new or active thread on this site every single day.
Inna. If I was constantly hawking VPI or Nottingham, that would be ok, right? Everybody else does. Look how many posts are up promoting the Aries and Scout. What's your beef with Teres? I'm the only person talking about it. You want to silence the ONE voice on this site about that. Sorry if I'm a bit more active on this site than you'd like.