What CD has the best production/sound?

I'm looking for CDs to show off my system. What is the best CD (non-24/96) for sound/production? My vote is Steely Dan's 2 against nature. Yours?
neilro
if you want generalities: some of the best-produced cd's (and lp's) are c&w and blues. almost anything by willie nelson sounds great; the remastered redheaded stanger will knock your socks off. for blues, try anything on analogue productions (acoustics sounds) or telarc/blues. one of the greatest pair of producers is daniel lanois and brian eno (u2, dylan, etc.). for gorgeous cajun/rock try lanois' own album, arcadie. oh yeah, some gospel stuff is also first-rate in sound/production. buy the 1st fairfield four cd, if you don't already own it (standing in the safety zone).
If you can find the Burmester, Art for the Ears disc, grab it. It is a sampler disc and the sound is incredible.
Try Cowboy Junies "Trinity Sessions" Imaging, soundstage, and sense of acoustic space are very good.
I second the Dan's 2AN, it is an awesome "non-audiophile" recording. I also second the Bob Ludwig mastered disks, his stuff is almost always excellent. For a little different type of sound try Allison Krause's excellent disk "Forget About It", she'll sound like she is singing right in front of you. Good post!