LP 12 Owners-If you were going to buy a new TT ...

While I love the sound of my LP12 when its properly set up, it is a finicky beast which hates to be moved. I have moved with my table three times, and readjusting has always been a bit of a pain. For example, I wish speed was easier to regulate, I wish setting up the correct belt height was not so touchy, I wish my Ekos had adjustable VTA, etc. While not fed up to the point of wanting an immediate change, I do wonder occassionally when I see pictures and reviews of some of the new tables popping up in the market. Wondering if any fellow Linnies have moved on (or are considering moving on) to other designs. What woud top the list for about the same money as a fully decked out LP12 (Ekos, Lingo, Arkiv)?
128x128alexc
I had a LP12 Valhalla/Ittok/Karma for years, and enjoyed it very much.

I now have a Teres 245 DC Signature/OL Silver/Shelter501, and it sounds far better to me than the Linn ever did. This rig cost me under $4k total, and is a killer bargain for the performance it gives.

I have no plans to change my analog rig in the foreseeable future. Very happy with it.
Go for a Well Tempered Super.

Excellent sounding, great arm, completely adjustable while playing ( VTA, azimuth ) and the set up never changes until you do.

A excellent product, so much better than a LP 12 .....