Alpha Core Goertz......need recommendations

I am going to upgrade my speake cables. My system is the 20 yr old Infinity RS-1B's......I contacted UsedCables and they recommened Alpha Core cables because of the cost and quaility. I will be using short runs and will start with the base application.....(amp ((perreaux) to crossover and then crossover to base column). Then another (higher quality Alpha cable) for my mid/treble application (amp ((ARV VT100 mkll)) to mid/treble column.

Anyone have any experience and comments on these cables or any other recomendations??

Thanks all!!
Rick
rwd
I use them to biamp my Martin Logan Odysseys - I have tried taking them out of my system to try the new wire on the block but I keep putting them back and am now convinced and they are there to stay. I use the Tourmaline bigboy copper versions.
Before i run my mouth, which Perreaux amp do you have ? I have owned ( still own ) several different Perreaux's and am quite familiar with their tonal balance. I also own several different models of Goertz speaker cables and have opinions on those too. Then again as everyone knows, i have an opinion on EVERYTHING : )

Shoot us some specifics as to the amp model, the lengths for each run and where that length is going, etc... The only reason i say this is that the Goertz MAY not be optimum for this combo, depending on the specific amp that you have. Sean
>
Hi Sean..here are the specs...
The Perreaux is the 2150B (although I might want to upgrade((Krell-Rotel?????)) and it powers the bass columns. The speaker cables must go from the power amp directly to the servo crossover on the infinity. Then another pair of speakers returns from the crossover to the actual bass column. The mid/treble speakers get hooked to the amp directly. Steve at UsedCables suggested that this Gortz cable, used for the mid/treble, be of a higher quality. All the speaker runs are short...no longer then 5-6 feet.

I hope this helps!
Rick