B&W Nautilus 803's versus 804's and 802's

any opinions on the above 3 speakers. I like the sound of the 804's but want a LITTLE more bottom end and a LITTLE
more soundstaging. I found the 802's too big for my room. I'm sitting back about 9 feet from the speakers. The 802's mid range was clearer, there was more bottom end and more dynamics but I felt it was a little too much for how close I was to the speakers. I think the 802's are great if you have the room and can sit back far enough to really enjoy them.
jeffc
I just bought a pair of N804's. The 803's did have a slight more bottom end and a slight more definition in the highs. However, I didn't feel the slight difference in sound justified the much higher cost. I was able to get a (barely) used pair from my dealer for 50% of retail, making the N803's twice the price!

I am very happy with the result!

=== Tim
You could get a REL Storm III sub to fill in the bottom. Just keep in mind the N804 plus the REL is equal to the cost of the N803. Some folks like the 804 with the REL better than a N803 without a sub, so if you can give that combo a listen (or with the dealers most musical sub, then try it). Pick up the REL elsewhere later.
I second Sugarbie... the REL is quite "friendly" and is one of the few subs that I really like in this world. The Storm goes great with my Sig 30s which have little in the way of low bass.

Also keep in mind that the 801 and 802 are power hungry and like large amplifiers(especially the 801).