Most Architectural Turntable/Best Looking?

Okay, this is not the audiophile stance...but I have been in modern furniture/architecture/home building-remodeling for years, and looks..are a factor to me!

So, what are the best looking (and sounding) turntable/arms in the:

1. Under 1k $ range?
2. Under 2k $ range?
3. Under 3k $ range?
4. No limit range?

Thanks.
whatjd
Thanks to all for their responses. I am also a collector of great modern furniture and lighting from, Hans Wegner, Breuer, Eames, Juhl, Arne Jacobsen, Poul Henningsen/Louis Poulsen, Artemide, Flos, Knoll....God, the list goes on.

In the 30+ years that I have enjoyed high-end audio...most of the time it has been ultimate sonics that made the final choice. That said, looks are important to me(too bad all the B&O stuff is all mid-fi).

The CJ ART, and others that I have/had, satisfy both needs!

Happy Hollandaise!
The ones that have given me an instant Aquisitonal Itch were:
Benjamin Miracord 50H (my first TT)
The early SOTA's, with the wood top deck. (never owned, but instant horny die-for lust.)

Just like what I currently have for the Meadowlark Osprey in natural Ash...
Shasta, could not agree more about the natural Ash. One of the things I like about some older and current modern furniture from Scandinavia is their use of light/natural woods..Ash, Beech, White Oak and others.

I worked at a hi-fi store in the days of the 50H and sold the heck out of them...of course with V15 Shure or ADC XLM...God gotta quit...I'm starting to sound very old..to myself!

Best, Jim
Whatjd-
The fact I live on Ashwood Drive of course has nothing to do with anything. But in looking at everything from natural finished guitars to hardwood flooring, and excluding the Exotic hardwoods, good 'ol Ash is my reigning favorite.

To your question- appearance is a large factor in my decisions. These days, I'd say that just having a TT installed is bound to draw attention. I have to deal with enough "what's that?" questions that I lean to a slightly low profile appearance.

IMHO, especially in this digital age, *all turntables are lovely and make quite a statement, especially alongside rows of LP's racked up. I'd exclude a thrift shop BIC or Garrard changer in that picture though. My VPI 19 is now so humdrum looking that no one really sees it. I'd say a TNT or an Aries would be the upper limit of making a stement.
The old Sau Win turntable would get my vote. If you like machine shop looks the Rockport would be hard to beat.